Question:
Is Panda Bear edible or a delicacy in Asian countries?
2006-02-14 10:14:47 UTC
Is Panda Bear edible or a delicacy in Asian countries?
Six answers:
2006-02-14 17:48:31 UTC
It's illegal to kill a Panda Bear in China. It's a well known endangered species, and the Chinese have wonderful breeding centers where they are trying to increase their numbers - so I hope no one would be eating them.
screech
2006-02-14 10:18:47 UTC
As far as I know Pandas are not for eating. And I don't think that they are bears, either. I once heard that they are in the racoon family.
Nick N
2006-02-14 10:18:08 UTC
Definitely not. Pandas are revered creatures in asian societies.
?
2016-12-12 19:09:03 UTC
human beings eat dogs in Thailand, i believe. pay interest, if it truly is alive and it has meat, someone has eaten it. i'm certain there's a rationalization why cattle, sheep and pigs are cultivated as nutrition international huge, and it truly is probably to do with them tasting more beneficial helpful. extraordinarily pig. Mmmm. i ought to apply some roast beef as we talk.
2006-02-15 21:26:03 UTC
Don't think so. But I have to wonder what they would taste like.... even though I wouldn't want someone to kill or eat it.
answerqueen
2006-02-14 10:20:04 UTC
No not atall